Organisational transformation: meaning, effectiveness and efficiency
Quale offers training on principles and practices to successfully bring about complex transformations. Based on 30 years of experience in people and organisational management, training and social transformation, this programme presents a fresh perspective on change.
Develop transferable skills in the areas of organisational, team and project management and leadership to adapt to complex and changing environments.
At the end of the training and mentoring programme, participants will be able to
- Conceptualise the principles of transformation;
- Actualise the meaning of their actions;
- Define the organisational vision;
- Define an action plan to realise this vision;
- Drive an iterative/agile operationalisation of the plan;
- Leverage iterative/agile approaches to improve relevance and performance;
- Leverage iterative/agile approaches to improve awareness and reflexive knowledge;
- Leverage the whole approach to increase confidence in the project and among members of the organisation.
These skills represent a mixture of knowledge (savoirs), skills (savoirs-faire), and attitudes (savoirs-être) that contribute to the relevance of organisational transformations.